Monday, February 23, 2015

It's been a while

I've posted 4 articles in 3 years. 

My bad! 

Seriously, I thought I had more time to write here but there never seems to be enough time. 

I've change jobs since starting this blog. People have left the new workplace leaving us short staffed with no plans to replace them. I just learned that my department is getting transferred to a new institution and going to be responsible for 2 divisions without an increase in staff. What fun! 

All this without an increase in pay since 2007. Are other companies screwing over employees like my company? I hope not. 

Anyway I hope to do better about the blog. If you have an idea that you'd like me to address, feel free to comment. I'll do what I can. 

Thanks for your patience 

No comments:

Post a Comment